Trying To Change

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." Andy Warhol. Maybe he is right some people are better when they change their self. I think I need a change too. Its just I cant believe some stuffs that happens to me. Life is like a dream to me but sometimes I feel like Why me? Why does it hurt always? Why am I always fucking worried about stuffs? Other's are living happy but why me? Why it has to be me who always is struggling about things? Maybe I need to stop hitting myself. Some people say come on move on things are pretty good in this world maybe god gave you a second chance to change your whole life. I did so many things in my life that I wanna regret but thats old me. The funny part is, if you try to make a change those memories will hunt you down. In real life a person has to say goodbye to many things whenever time comes or you might be in this dream forever. But maybe if you or me believe in Andy Warhol, Mike Myers and the people who have done so much in their life time maybe you can change while copying from them. "People may say bad things about you but you must never say bad things about yourself." Mike Myers. So please think about your life, other's life. Grab a beer enjoy your life like Bob Marley. " If you wanna see things that's impossible just take a look at it upside down" Maxsie.

~Saw that big picture & talked after so many day's
~Corporate SMS