How To Get A Girlfriend On Facebook

Step 1: Find her in your friends list, if not add her. (If she is not accepting your friend request, this probably won't work)
Step 2: Send a message revealing your feelings. Example: Duck Girl Gabier I want to touch you & make you all mine. I love you & I wish to touch your bits with my bits.
Step 3: Await response
Step 4 (If good response): Duck Girl Gabier or the girl would reply saying Oh my god love I wanted you to be mine from the start. Lets have some fun <3
Step 4 (If bad response): If Duck Girl Gabier or the girl says God Damn WTF is wrong with you then you should send the same message which was mentioned in Step 2 to 5 or 10 girls on your friend list.
Step 5 (If bad response): Wait 30 Minutes or 1 Hour & Make a status update informing your friends like this. " Apologies to my dear friends for the creepy messages, someone accessed my account"

~Firefox 4 about to Hit 5 million downloads with 671 downloads from Maldives
~13B Trouble LOL & Chatted with Wild Merchow
~If Facebook existed 400 years ago this might happen (-: Click Here To View
~New Zealand is the only country which has internet access. Click Here To View
~Tell them what I hoped would be Impossible, You have gone and so effortlessly (-: