Totally Suck Shirts

It have been a long time since I wanted to print something unique on a T-Shirt. So yesterday, I asked a friend of mine who is Mikkobabe how to do it. He gave me some instructions. I went to Island Art with Yuchew & bought two T-Shirts ( Black & Orange Color). Then again we went to Round One Bookshop to buy some Iron Transfer Paper or what ever people used to call it. Then we went to park and ate lots of Pickfine. Around 8pm I came home and again I called Mikkobabe to ask which side do I have to print on that paper and he told me about it. I printed it and ironed the first T-Shirt I did it correctly but I forgot to cut the unwanted white outline. Then here goes the second one, I accidently ironed on the print without any smooth paper. I wanted again to retry because I never give up on things that easily. So, again I went and bought two T-Shirts ( Black) & Iron Papers. As soon as I came home, I gave the printouts to my sister to cut off the unwanted white outline. This time I ironed T-Shirt by keeping printed side front some how I felt kind a sticky so when I looked the color was faded. There goes the third one. I was so idiotic and again I ironed the fourth T-Shirt same way as before. Now that's the end. But I wore the third one today until it got faded away. But still I'm planing to give it a try again.

~T-Shirts really do sucks some times.
~Was in Gonuts with Yuchew, Mikkobabe, Lahba & Someone