Yuchew's Double Trouble

Yesterday what happen was, I went to install Windows 7 in Yuchew's computer. I went up to Petral Park where he was waiting for me, from there we went to his house. Then we started to find where the CD drive was. Yuchew couldn't find it. After a while I asked him if he hadn't played a CD before, he said yes he never used CD's before & he always uses USB's or CARD's. At last we found where to put the CD but unluckily the eject button wasn't working so I took a look at the computer. As I did, I found out that the CD drive power cable was not connected to the computer. So we started our search for a screw driver to open up the CPU. And again to our dismay we found out that there was no screw driver in the entire house so never the less we tried to open it with a fork. But it wouldn't open up so we tried again with a knife but no we failed to do it again. So we got a little help from his sister and brought a few screw driers from another house. While I was there his two little brother were in a fight. As soon as his sister brought what I needed we started to open up the computer. What had happen was that they had connected the cable to one hard drive and split the same cable to connect it to the CD drive's port but the cable was too short to be connected to both of them at the same time. Then Yuchew told me to unplug the cable from the hard drive first and then install Windows 7 on the computer and then connect it to the hard drive again, but we can't do that now can we? Windows or anything else can't be saved on the computer if there is no hard drive connected. Because of that we had to keep the computer as it was. I was laughing like hell. I came home & he went to meet his girlfriend Pohti to Social Center. I cant even forget this funny incident ever.

~Yumko was having some fun with Shahuleen LOL
~Got Yuchew's Facebook Backup (-:
~Mid-Term Breaks & Business results was 80 not 18 (-:
~Credits : Shortty