Little Jealous

"That stalker ruined my life but I don't know why maybe he/she is fucking jealous about me". That's some valuable words used by most of the people around here. But my question is why is that stalker jealous about you? Are you a really important person or Are you fond of your own self? "I think your insane your too proud of yourself & your such a selfish thing". "Why the hell I would be proud of myself I just love myself". There goes a good reasoning. Jealousy keeps us under a sense of discouraging frustration and disappointment. It makes us gloomy. It is such a depressing feeling that we cannot tell about it to even our best friends nor can we contain it within ourselves. Consequently, it leaves us with an inconvenience of a peculiar misery and if allowed to grow unchecked beyond a limit, it works like a slow poison to our healthy nature. There are two kind of jealousy. One is the feeling of being threatened by a rival in a romantic relationship or losing something of value to another person which happens to be yours already & the other one is lot like envy. If someone is jealous at you, my advice is to take revenge show them how it feels like. Like the way Shrek did to that weird Lord Farquaad who tried to ruin Sherk's life. Sometimes in life you should be selfish you can't make everyone around you happy, so be selfish. If your jealous about someone you should stop comparing yourself with others. Think, god created us perfectly. Maybe she has big boobs and you have a tiny one why to compare? She has same life as you don't she? If all are same, same colored what will be the different, there wont be any change. Without any difference what's the purpose of life. Last advice is to have patience and believe in yourself. No one is lucky or unlucky every time in life so wait for the correct timing to eat that fortune cookie.

~Talked reality with Mermaid two days before.
~Architecture is worse than I really thought.