Tummy & Sari


Today at school our business teacher had changed. Her leg had been hurt somehow and so we had to go to room six for the class. Some of my classmates ditched that lesson, but I went. I sat down and started to play Tic Tac Toe with Mona Lisa. As soon as we finished Mojo shouted "Miss Bandu Feyney O_O " and the whole class burst out laughing. She was wearing the Indian Traditional Sari. Everybody kept on laughing until one minute. As she was an Indian she didnt know what he had said and she asked us what happen.Then I said "Mojo told everyone that its feeling hot here". But she knew that Mojo said something to insult her and she told us that she would not continue the lesson until we tell her what he really said. After an awkward silence of five minutes I told the teacher "Miss he was talking about your tummy, it could be seen thats why"
Then she started shouting at us. She asked us if we wanted to change the teacher & she lectured us about respecting elders. She even asked us if we say these kind of things to our mothers. As she continued to shout I asked Mojo to apologize to her. She saw me saying something to Mojo and got angry. She shouted at me asking what I had told him. I kept silent and she kept on giving the lecture until the lesson time was up. After the lesson Me & Mojo waited and she gave a good lecture to Mojo.

~Women have a weak Heart
~Miss you Laalaa <3
~Credits: Shortty