Valentine's Day


Yesterday I went to buy chocolate's with that Serpent & RB ( Ratha Balhu). We went to buy some Toblerone but our mind was like spinning hurricanes. Finally we bought a heart shaped chocolate box & came home. & Today (Valentine's Day) nothing special happened to me but to my Gay Cousin alot happened. I came from school and just slept like hell. Around 8.00pm we went to Lola to buy a rose for Sepent's girlfriend. But when we went there, his girlfriend was also there buying a rose for him hehe. Coincidence happens alot hehe. They both was hiding from each other. His girlfriend covered her face from her hijab and stepped outside form the shop as if nothing happened. After sometime Me & LD went to drop Serpent near Fuck Point (Swimming Track). Well while all those things happened I missed my girlfriend so much. Love you so much Laalaa! These days are freaking days for us hope you will understand if not I would have done so much for you Laalaa. Happy Valentine's Day Umwahx (-:

~Had freaking fun by calling Suhail using a fake number~