Freaking Hair Cut


Today supervisor gave me a "Last Warning" to cut my hair. But on last Thursday she told my hair is not long just to comb my hair in a different style. Normally some of my friends signs for me because I was playing hide & seek with that supervisor starting from last Thursday, but today there was no one who had guts to sign for me because supervisor was near the signing book. (There is a rule to sign & post the time as soon as you come to school)  So I went to sign, she was there & she warned me on next Sunday if your hair is like that she will send me home & I won’t be allowed to school until I have a proper hair cut. What kind of school rule is to cut hair? What is important hair style or education? Of course education. Having a long hair or colored hair doesn't mean that he or she is a criminal or not a decent person. We need to change this morality of elders.

~If Fashion Change, We Need To Change Too
~I Hate Freaking Short Hair Styles