Vivaz Pro

Today I bought a new phone because my old phone is nothing like a phone. Keypad was not working, Mic was not working even Display was watery. So I went to Ell Mobile to buy a new one. Before I went to Ell Mobile my decision was made to buy a  Vivaz Pro U8i, but I wanted to buy a white one. "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Rolling Stones. So I bought a black one. Here are the features of this phone.
  • HD video phone - at a touch
  • Say it in words
  • Screen, 360x640 pixel ,16,777,216 colour 16:9 nHD touchscreen (TFT)
  • Memory, microSD™ (supported to 32GB), Phone memory up to 70MB
  • Camera, 5 MP, 2560х1920 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
  • 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Supported
  • CPU 720 MHz processor, PowerVR SGX GPU
  • OS Symbian Series 60, 5th edition
~Went to Dinemore With Family.
~Happy Birthday To Dhumpy & Dad
~April Or The Pizza Month (-: